Translate

Saturday, September 30, 2017

In Search of God's Righteousness


 
Photo by: Lorenzo C. Spencer 
  Ron believed in God. He served him with reverence and zeal. He based his belief on what he thought was right. Ron mixed a little of every religion together. He thought he would only use what is good in each religion. It seemed well with his soul. There are so many good people who have a zeal for God. They think that they are bringing happiness to God like Paul when he was called Saul. You must ask God this question. Is my service and worship to you a delight or is it a figment of my imagination?

Romans 10 1-3(KJV)

10 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

 

PRAYER

God let me have a zeal for you God according to your righteousness

God don’t let be puffed up with my own righteousness

God let my knowledge be base off of your knowledge

So I want be ignorant of your righteousness God

God let me always submit myself to your righteousness God

I want to worship you with a pure heart

God purify my worship of you

God purify my day to day living so I can live for you

God purify my heart

God purify my thoughts

In Jesus Name I Pray

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment