Translate

Friday, August 25, 2017

You Are Not Alone

 
Photo by: Lorenzo C Spencer
 
  Sometimes, it might feel as if you are the only one with your best interest at heart. If you are feeling like this right now, there is hope. God had your best interest at heart since he first thought to create you. God has been rerouting his Holy Angels to get your attention. You are not alone. You never were alone. You have purpose. You are loved. You are special. You are unique. You are great. You just have to realize how great you are in God. God has never left you. In fact, God has been waiting on you to acknowledge him by repenting and accepting his free salvation. God is waiting with open arms to comfort you. Yes you, God really, really have your best interest at heart.
PRAYER
Lord, help me to see the truth
Lord, help me to realize the truth
Lord, help me to get out of my feelings
So I can realize how you got my best interest at heart
In Jesus Name
Amen!
Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


No comments:

Post a Comment