Translate

Thursday, October 26, 2017

They don't know


Photo by: Lorenzo C Spencer

Why is it so hard for some people to believe in God’s promises? Below is a list of reasons why some people don’t believe. Those things might sound foolish to the ones who believe in God and his promises. But, you will be surprise that some people don’t know God like you do. Some people rather believe a lie instead of believing in God’s promises. We as believer should know that God is infinite. We as believer should know that God has infinite resources. Yet nonbelievers sincerely don’t know that.

1.       They don’t know God.

2.       They don’t know God’s attribute.

3.       They walk by sight and not by faith.

4.       They don’t believe that God still operate in human affairs.

5.       They believe God can’t help them.

6.       They believe but their doubts always takeover.

 
PRAYER

Lord, if my faith suffers from anyone of those reasons above
Fix me Lord
Lord, if I don’t believe in you from anyone of those reasons above
Help me Lord
Lord help my unbelief
So I will believe in you
So I will believe in your promises
Lord take away any doubt out of my mind and heart
So I can walk by faith
In Jesus Name I Pray
AMEN!!!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment