Translate

Monday, December 25, 2017

Let Go and Let God!

Photo by: Lorenzo C Spencer

Let Go and let God!

Sometimes, the hardest thing you can do is letting go. Some people want to hold onto things that mean them no good. When your eyes are closed, you can’t see that some things are harmful to you. You might want to let go but just don’t know how to let go. If you are trying to let go on your own, you will never get there. You need some assistance. Any old assistance won’t work. You need help from Jesus. Jesus can help you remove anything that is weighing you down. Jesus can remove that deep down hurt and frustration. Jesus can take the liquor taste out of your mouth. Jesus can remove that desire for sin out of your mind and thoughts. Jesus can heal your broken heart. Jesus can fix any issues and problems that you have been struggling with for years. All you have to do is let go and let God. It might not feel good at first, but I can assure you of this one thing. Eventually all shall get better with time and with Jesus!

 

PRAYER

Jesus I love you

Jesus I repent

Jesus today I let go

I am letting you help me

I am giving it to you Lord

Lord remove any desires that are not of you

Remake me O Lord

Lord remove any old hurt or pain

Lord give me the strength to let go

Lord give me the strength to move forward in your word

Jesus refill this empty hole in my heart

From any sin or from anything that anyone did bad to hurt me

Replace it with your love

Jesus I let go

I am letting you fight for me now on

 

Ephesians 1:18 (NIV)

I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,

Act 26:18 (KJV)

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Holy Spirit Inspired / Lorenzo C Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment