Translate

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

I will trust God!



One thing I will do is trust in the name of the Lord. In this day in time, it might seem impossible to trust in anyone. Some people can’t even trust their parents. In a perfect world, your parents should be the most dependable people in the world. I am one of the fortunate people who can trust a few people. Even though a few people have my best intentions at heart, they still can come up short just because they can’t assist me in every area of my life. On the other hand, if I continue to trust God, he will never come up short. God can fulfill every area of my life every time. That is one reason why I trust in God.

Isaiah 12:2

God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation."

1 comment: